Apr 6, 2010

I came down with a severe case of strep throat on Thursday.  During the middle of the night I woke up in a lot of pain that I couldn't go back to sleep. Friday morning I knew I had to get it checked out, it was terribly sore (coming from someone who just had a baby 7 weeks before) lol.
So I got some drugs and wore a mask to try and not spread my germs, but to no avail.  So off to urgent care this morning with all three boys.  Peyton has an infection...which is of no surprise. He's actually the one who usually gets everything first, poor kid.  He had tubes in his ears at 18 months, and I think we're heading to have his tonsils come out. Carter had complained of a sore throat, but nothing had started yet.  I can't really explain what I mean, but that kid always gets sick backwards. I'm sure he's already sick just the infection can't be seen yet. The Dr was gracious enough to give me a prescription for him, just incase something does develop.
So I am praying Zachary doesn't get anything.  Him getting sick just adds more stress to a regular baby being sick.
I still feel very strongly that Mothers should be immune to getting sick.  We already have enough going on! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon and that Zachary doesn't get it!

    ReplyDelete